Protection and processing of personal data
Self-employed person Angelika Ľalíková, registered office at Partizánska 262/22, 98501 Kalinovo, IČO: 52687520, registered at the District Office Lučenec, trade register number 640-20421, the operator of the online store www.ovin.sk declares that all personal data are considered strictly confidentially and handled in accordance with applicable legal laws within personal data protection.
The security of personal information is a priority for us, so we want to let you know what personal information we collect about you and how we use it.
I. Basic Regulations
The operator of personal data under Art. Article 4 (7) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter referred to as ‘GDPR’) shall be self-employed person Angelika Ľalíková, with its registered office at Partizánska 262/22, 98501 Kalinovo, IČO: 52687520, registered at the District Office of Lučenec, trade register number 640-20421 (hereinafter referred to as the “operator”).
Contact details of the operator: Address: Partizánska 262/22, 98501 Kalinovo E-mail: email@example.com Phone : +421 907 917111
Personal data are data related to an identified individual or an identifiable individual, which can be identified directly or indirectly, in particular on the basis of a generic identifier, other identifier such as name, surname, identification number, location data or online identifier, or based on one or more characteristics or traits that constitute its physical identity, physiological identity, genetic identity, psychic identity, mental identity, economic identity, cultural identity or social identity.
The operator of personal data did not appoint an intermediary for data protection.
II. Sources and Categories of Processed Personal Data
The operator processes the provided personal data or the personal data obtained by the Operator based on the fulfillment of your order.
The operator processes your identification and contact data and the data necessary for the performance of the contract.
III. Legal Reason and Purpose of Processing Personal Data.
The legal reason for processing personal data is:
- performance of the contract between you and the operator pursuant to Art. 6 par. 1, par. (b) of GDPR;
- the legitimate interest of the operator in providing direct marketing (in particular for sending relevant business offers and newsletters) pursuant to Art. 6 par. 1, par. (f) of GDPR;
- processing is necessary for the performance of the contract to which the data subject is a party, or, at the request of the data subject, to take precautionary measures.
The purpose of the processing of personal data is:
- handling your order and exercising the rights and obligations under the contractual relationship between you and the operator. (The order requires personal data that are necessary for successful order processing (name and address, contact information), the provision of personal data is a necessary requirement for the conclusion and performance of the contract, without providing personal data it is not possible to conclude the contract or to perform it),
- sending relevant business offers and performing other marketing activities.
There is no automatic individual decision-making within the meaning of Art. 22 of GDPR. You have given your explicit consent to such processing.
IV. Data Retention Period
The operator keeps your personal data: – for the period necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the operator and to assert claims arising from these contractual relationships (for a period of 10 years from the termination of the contractual relationship). – for as long as the consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes is withdrawn, for a maximum of 5 years if the personal data are processed by consent. After the expiry of the personal data retention period, the controller shall delete the personal data.
V. Recipients of Personal Data (Subcontractors of the Operator)
The recipients of personal data are:
involved in the delivery of goods / services / payments under contract, providing online store services and other online store services, providing marketing services.
The operator does not intend to provide personal data to a third country (outside the EU) or to an international organization.
Companies that can provide services providing marketing and support services:
- Google Analytics – records cookies and web usage
- Google Adwords – records cookies and web usage
- Facebook Pixel – records cookies and web usage
- Heureka – records purchase conversions and email for “Customer verified”
VI. Your rights
Under the conditions set out in the GDPR you have:
- the right of access to your personal data under Art. 15 of GDPR
- the right to correct personal data under Art. 16 of GDPR
- the right to delete personal data pursuant to Art. 17 of GDPR
- the right to restrict processing under Art. 18 of GDPR
- the right to data transfer pursuant to Art. 20 of GDPR
- the right to object to processing under Art. 21 of GDPR
- the right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority pursuant to Art. 77 of GDPR
The right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data in writing or electronically to the address or email of the operator referred to in Art. I of these conditions. You can withdraw your consent at any time after delivery of the order, respectively after fulfillment of the contract.
You have the right to file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection if you believe that your right to privacy has been violated.
VII. Conditions for Securing of Personal Data
The operator declares that it has taken all appropriate technical and organizational measures to secure personal data. The operator has taken technical measures to ensure data and personal data storage in paper form, secure / encrypted access to the web, encryption of customer passwords in the database, regular system updates, regular system backups. The operator declares that only the persons authorized by him have access to personal data.
VIII. Final Regulations
By submitting an order from the online order form, you confirm that you are familiar with the terms of privacy and that you accept them in their entirety. You agree to these terms by checking your consent using the online form. By checking your consent, you acknowledge that you are familiar with and accept the terms of privacy.
If you have any questions, comments or requests regarding Privacy and Processing, please do not hesitate to contact us at: Angelika Ľalíková Partizánska 262/22 98501 Kalinovo Customer service: + 421 907 917111 or firstname.lastname@example.org
These conditions come into force and effect on May 25, 2018 and fully replace the previous business conditions that were valid in accordance with Act no. 122/2013 Coll. on the protection of personal data, as amended.
Personal Data and their Protection
1. The Parties agree that the Buyer, if he is an individual, is obliged to notify the Seller of his name and surname, permanent address including postcode, telephone number and e-mail address.
2. The Parties agree that the Buyer, if it is a legal entity, is obliged to notify the Seller in the order of its business name, address, including zip code, ID, telephone number and e-mail address.
3. The Buyer may at any time check and change the personal information provided, as well as cancel its registration after logging in to the e-commerce website at http://www.ovin.sk/my-account/.
4. The Seller hereby informs the Buyer that the meaning of the provisions of Art. § 10 par. 3 letter b) of Act no. 122/2013 Z.z. on the protection of personal data and on amendments and supplements to certain laws, as amended (hereinafter referred to as the “GDPR”), the Seller as the operator will process the Buyer’s personal data in the process of concluding the Purchase Agreement without his consent as the data subject; pre-contractual relations with the buyer and processing of personal data of the buyer is necessary for performance of the purchase contract in which the buyer acts as one of the parties.
5. § 11 par. 1 of the Act that the Seller processes and stores his personal data, especially those mentioned above and / or necessary in the Seller’s activity concerning sending information on new products, discounts and shares on offered goods and processes them in all his information systems regarding sending information about new products, discounts and promotions on offered goods.
6. The Seller undertakes to treat and handle the Buyer’s personal data in accordance with the applicable legislation of the Slovak Republic.
7. The Seller declares that in accordance with § 6 par. 2, par. c) of GDPR will collect personal data solely for the purpose stated in these Terms and Conditions and Complaints.
8. The Seller declares that in accordance with § 6 par. 2, par. (e) the DPO shall collect personal data for purposes other than those specified in these Terms and Conditions and shall ensure that personal data are processed and used solely in a manner that is appropriate to the purpose for which they were collected and will not associate them with personal data; which have been obtained for other purposes.
9. The Buyer gives consent to the Seller to processing of personal data for a definite period of time until the purpose of processing the Buyer’s personal data. The Seller shall ensure the destruction of the Buyer’s personal data without delay. The Buyer may withdraw his consent to the processing of personal data at any time in writing. The consent expires within 1 month from the delivery of the withdrawal of consent by the buyer to the seller.
- Before placing an order, the buyer will be asked to confirm by ticking the box before placing the order that the seller has informed him in a sufficient, understandable and unchangeable manner: a) their identification data referred to in Article 1 (2); 1. these terms and conditions, b) the identification data of the third party, which is the company that delivers the ordered goods to the buyer in such a way that such data are stated in the acceptance, c) the purpose of processing personal data, which is to conclude a purchase agreement between the seller and the buyer, d) to process the Buyer’s personal data to the extent of name and surname, permanent address including zip code, telephone number and e-mail address if the Buyer is an individual and to the extent business name, registered address including zip code, ID, telephone number and e-mail address if the buyer is a legal entity, e) that the buyer is obliged to provide the required personal data,
11. The Seller declares that it will process personal data in accordance with good morals and will act in a manner that does not contradict or circumvent GDPR or other generally binding legal regulations. The Seller declares that it will not enforce or condition the consent of the person concerned nor the threat of rejection of the contractual relationship, service, goods or obligation established by the Seller.
- The Buyer has the right to request from the Seller upon written request (a) confirmation whether or not personal data about him are processed, (b) the purpose of the processing of personal data; (c) in a generally comprehensible form, information on the processing of its personal data in the information system and on its state to the extent of: i) identification data of the seller and the seller’s representative, if appointed; (ii) the intermediary’s identification data; this does not apply if the seller does not proceed in accordance with § 8 of the Act on Collection of Personal Data, (d) in a generally comprehensible form, accurate information on the source from which his personal data were processed; (e) in a generally comprehensible form, the transcription of his personal data which are subject to processing; (f) additional information which, taking into account all the circumstances and conditions of the processing of personal data, is necessary for the purchaser to guarantee his rights and the interests protected by law, in particular to: (i) information on the voluntary nature or obligation to provide the personal data requested; if the Seller acquires the Buyer’s personal data on the basis of the Buyer’s consent pursuant to Section 11 of the GDPR, the Buyer shall also notify the Buyer of the period of validity of the Buyer’s consent and the Buyer’s obligation to provide personal data results from a directly enforceable , the seller notifies the buyer of the legal basis that imposes this obligation on the buyer and informs the buyer of the consequences of the refusal to provide personal data,
- The Buyer has the right to object to the Seller against: (a) the processing of his personal data which he considers to be or will be processed for the purposes of direct marketing without his consent and to request their destruction; b) use of personal data referred to in § 10 par. 3. letter (d) for the purposes of direct mail marketing; or c) Provision of personal data referred to in § 10 par. 3 letter (d) for the purposes of direct marketing.
14. The Buyer has the right to object to the processing of personal data in cases pursuant to § 10 par. 3 letter (a), (e), (f) or (g) of the DPO by stating legitimate reasons or submitting evidence of unauthorized interference with its rights and legally protected interests which are or may be harmed in a particular case by such processing of personal data; unless it is prevented by lawful reasons and it is established that the buyer’s objection is justified, the seller is obliged to block and dispose of the personal data the processing of which the buyer objected without undue delay as soon as possible.
15. The Buyer, upon written request or in person, if the matter cannot be delayed, further has the right to object to the Seller at any time and not to comply with the Seller’s decision, which would have legal effects or significant impact for his / her personal information. The Buyer has the right to ask the Seller to review the issued decision by a method different from the automated form of processing, the Seller is obliged to comply with the Buyer’s request, so that the decisive role in the review of the decision will be the authorized person; the Seller shall inform the Buyer about the method of examination and the result of the finding within 30 days of receipt of the written request from the Buyer. The buyer does not have this right only if it is stipulated by a special law, which provides for measures to safeguard the legitimate interests of the buyer, or in the case of pre-contractual relations or during the existence of contractual relations the seller issued a decision satisfying the buyer’s request or of the Contract, has taken other appropriate measures to safeguard the Buyer’s legitimate interests.
16. If the Buyer exercises his right in writing and it follows from the content of his application that he exercises his right, the request shall be deemed to have been filed under this Act; the Buyer shall deliver the request by electronic mail within three days from the date of dispatch at the latest.
17. If the Buyer suspects that his / her personal data are being processed unlawfully, the Buyer may notify the Office of his / her personal data protection. If the buyer does not have full legal capacity, his rights may be exercised by a legal representative.
18. The Seller is obliged to handle the Buyer’s request in writing pursuant to this Article. of these business and complaint conditions, respectively. satisfy the Buyer’s requirements under the GDPR and inform him / her in writing no later than 30 days after receipt of the request or request.
19. Restriction of Buyer’s rights under § 28 par. 2 The Seller shall immediately notify the person concerned and the Office of personal data protection to the Office in writing.
20. The Seller shall notify the Buyer that, in accordance with § 15 par. 1, letter (e) (3) and (4) of the Code of Conduct for the processing of personal data of the buyer, it is assumed that the personal data of the buyer may be provided and made available to the following third parties, respectively. circle of recipients:
- Slovak Post, a. s., with its registered office at Partizánska cesta no. 9, 975 99 Banská Bystrica, ID: 36 631 124, registered in the Commercial Register of the District Court Banská Bystrica, Section Sa, Insert No .: 803 / S
- Direct Parcel Distribution SK, s.r.o., with its registered office at Technická 7, 82104 Bratislava, Slovak Republic, ID: 35 834 498, registered in the Commercial Register of the District Court Bratislava I, Section Sro, Insert No .: 26367 / B
- WebSupport s.r.o., with its registered office at Staré Grunty 12, 841 04 Bratislava, Slovak Republic, ID: 36421928, registered in the Commercial Register of the District Court Bratislava I, Section Sro, Insert No .: 63270 / B
21. Seller’s electronic commerce information systems are registered pursuant to Act no. 122/2013 Coll. on the protection of personal data. Registration number 1512839.
What are cookies Cookies are small text files stored on your computer. It is stored by the web browser at the request of each website you are browsing. Websites may request the content of the file. He tells you which pages you visited, whether you have something in your cart, or if you’re signed in. Cookies are required for the functioning of most large sites on the internet.
- short-term cookies – they are valid for the duration of your visit and lose their validity a few minutes after leaving ovin.sk. They help basic business functions.
- long-term cookies – valid for several days to months. They make it easier to set up a store when you come back, help you sign in or remind you of the ovin.sk e-shop offer on other sites’ ad slots.
- Key (functional) cookies – without them the shop will not work properly. For example, your cart content may disappear or you may not be logged in.
- Analytics – allows you to track site traffic and use various features. According to them, we try to improve the e-shop ovin.sk to make users more satisfied with it.
- Tracking and remarketing – help us optimize your offer for customers and reach them in ad slots on other websites.
- Conversion – used to evaluate how advertising works and how users get to ovin.sk.
Turn off cookie storage Common Internet browsers allow you to disable cookies in their settings. See your browser’s help and follow the instructions provided. Keep in mind that having cookies turned off can significantly reduce the convenience of the buying process.